- A strategic and collaborative gathering, bringing together an exceptional collective of individuals committed to creating regenerative systems.
- Largest Permaculture event worldwide for 13 years
- Presenting models and best practices for whole-systems design for regenerating our food, water, energy, technology, and economies
- Enhancing local, national and international resiliency networks
- The Convergence gathers an estimated 1000 permaculture designers, social and environmental justice activists, sustainability educators, individuals, and organizations
- Participants come largely from California, although we also draw people from around the world!
- Since many more people want this information than can make it to the event, we have a significant online audience of subscribers to our social media, email, and webinar content.
- As a sponsor, your brand will gain exposure at one of North America’s foremost conferences of cutting-edge whole-systems sustainability and community resilience.
- In addition to publicity at the event, your brand will also reach our online audience of 400K+. Your donation also supports scholarships for participants from underserved communities!
Non-Profits, Certified B Corps, Benefit Corporations, Educational Institutions, and Community Based Organizations are invited to partner with us, in exchange for promotions of our event.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
Please reach out to the person
who contacted you, or email us at:
We honor your privacy, and do not share your information. Safe unsubscribe.