In the Spirit of collaboration, we’d like to invite you to become a Community Partner of the Convergence and help us spread the word to your communities; and in turn, we will help promote your organization or business as well.
We would love to have your organization represented in this collaboration bringing together influential leaders across diverse sectors with those on the front lines of climate change, economic justice and social transformation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As an Community Partner, your organization or business will receive exposure at this premier gathering of passionate activists and solutionaries from a diversity of grassroots and community-based organizations; from Permaculture and the Transition Movement, to sustainable farming, agroforestry, and applied ecology. You will also be featured on this website for the entire next calendar year.
COMMUNITY PARTNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- Your organization’s logo with live link featured on both the NAPC and BRCC Convergence websites Partner pages for a full calendar year
- Organization Listing in the printed Convergence Program Guide at live event
- Dedicated post featuring your organization on our Facebook and social media channels
- Discounted Tickets: Special Rate includes all tickets at the Super Early Bird Rates (35% OFF).
TO BECOME A COMMUNITY PARTNER WE ASK THAT YOU:
- Send an email or newsletter feature about the Convergence to your organization’s email list.
- Feature a live link to the Convergence on your website with our Logo, Flier or Graphic Links.
- Join us on Facebook and share your voice of support by making a post about the Convergence.
JOIN THE CONVERGENCE COALITION!
To sign up as a Community Partner, or for any questions, please email us at: email@example.com