Join us in the Village Commons
Located at the Heart of the Convergence
The Village Commons is our state of mind made explicit. It is our collective expression of the world we are co-creating. This year we’ve created places throughout the Solar Living Institute that invite your participation. From the zine/art making area in the Bioregional Hub, the ongoing Earth Peace Mandala, the Community kitchen, and Healing Arts Village to the PlaceMakers TeaHouse, next-door to the Free Exchange you will find many ways to build our collective vision.
The Community Kitchen will be accepting donations of food and supplies. Rugs and beautiful hangings are requested to beautify anywhere people are meeting. Flowers and greenery for use in creating the Earth Peace Mandala are welcome as are books and clothing for the free exchange.
PLACEMAKER’S TEA HOUSE
The PlaceMaker’s TeaHouse welcomes donations of herbs for tea. These requests are made in the generous spirit of the potluck. If you have something to share please bring it along. If you come empty handed please know that your mindful contribution to the life of our pop up village is more than enough. It is what makes this convergence a meaningful, impactful and inspiring event. We can’t wait to meet new friends and welcome back old timers!
- Relax in one of our cozy chill zones
- Browse through books in the community library
- Check out locally made Eco-Groovy products & services
- Re-energize in the Healing Sanctuary
- Enjoy refreshments, food, snacks & beverages
- Meet Convergence Speakers doing book signings
- Engage in genuine community dialog around local & global concerns
- Share Your Gifts!
- Seeds to clean communally for fun and education
- Art Supplies and collage materials to expand creative expression
- Art and Books and Clothing to stock the Mercantile Exchange
We honor your privacy, and do not share your information. Safe unsubscribe.