The 2015 Convergence Program Included:
6 Stages, 8 tracks, 50 plus workshops and over 90 presenters.
With keynotes speakers, workshops, skills shares, & panel discussions from leading resilience thinkers and doers; a model resilient community; live music; camping; child and youth programming; and plenty of opportunities for co-inspiration and cross-pollination… the Building Resilient Communities Convergence broughttogether leaders, permaculture designers, transition organizers, activists, young people, homesteaders, designers, social entrepreneurs, and others who are passionate about shifting the paradigm and joining together to cross-pollinate, skill-up, synergize and celebrate!
Check out our 2015 workshops themes and topics, and click on the links to see the 2015 Schedule, Speakers, and Workshops
2015 Convergence Workshop Videos Will Be Available Soon! Stay Tuned
- Water, Land & Nature Stewardship
- Leadership Development & Organizational Capacity Building
- Home & Neighborhood Resiliency
- Regenerative Business & Equitable Economy
- Skills Shares & Appropriate Technology
- Social Justice, Education, & Culture
- Inner Resilience and Social Permaculture
- Governance, Policy & Movement Building
- Public & Private Partnerships
- And Much More!
- DIY Skills in Permaculture
- Natural Building
- Seed Saving
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Alternative Economies Economy
- Clean Energy
- Food production
- Herbal Medicine